Since this website started on March 29, 2017, it has seen a great response from the board game community in general. Considering the age of Cardboard Clash, its pageview count is doing well and continues to grow. Aside from support from readers, it is the support from games companies that helps keep this site fresh and allows me to review both old favorites and the newer lines of games that are hitting the shelves.
For companies that choose to support Cardboard Clash by sending review products, I can offer a spot on my “Current Sponsors” sidebar for a set duration of time as well as an indefinite listing on my Sponsors and Partners page as a “thank you.” The company will also get more exposure on the web as I will be writing about their products.
If you are a business with a product that you would like to have reviewed on Cardboard Clash, please get in touch with me by email at email@example.com or by messaging Cardboard Clash on Facebook.
Items of particular interest include…
- Board Games (**Note: the focus is on how the game plays with either 1 or 2-players, so if your game plays 3+ only, it isn’t likely to be a game we’d review)
- Board Game Storage Solutions
- Board Game Accessories
- Star Wars: Destiny products and accessories
- Wargame and Hobby Accessories.
- Local Events (Central Iowa).
For a little more on what our personal tastes in games are, check out our About Us link.